GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For our Smart Infrastructure Division Material Management Department in Gebze, we are looking for a Procurement Professional (Operative Buyer)! This role will be responsible for the organization of all logistic operations and order processing activities (including import) for international and local parties of Gebze AIS Factory!
What are my responsibilities?
• Converting purchase requisitions of project / production / warehouse requirements to purchase orders in SAP systems, following up change of orders, receiving order confirmations and giving relevant feedback to relevant parties,
• Coordinating local and international transport with the approved transport companies; in the aim of meeting the confirmed delivery dates of all purchase orders,
• Completing required documentation for import operations and giving necessary instructions for payment and customs clearing,
• Ensuring that the materials/service, arrive/given at warehouse/site/customer on time, complete and in conformity with required conditions & specifications,
• Coordinating return process of defective materials or the materials that are not in the required specifications, ensuring that replacement material is procured on time,
• Preparing order follow-up reports and distributing these reports periodically to all relevant groups,
• Maintenance of MRP features on material master data,
• Responding information demands of production planning/order management/production management in respect of logistics& order processing& import issues,
• Supporting the projects for optimizing the logistics cost, inventory costs, ensuring the project costs are booked on time,
• Evaluating suppliers’ delivery performances continuously giving feedback to strategic buyer and management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistic related departments,
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Material Engineering, Int'l Trade, SCM, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics or relevant fields,
• Project & Production Logistics Management, SCM and Import & Export know-how,
• Very good command of English,
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
• SAP MM Module knowledge will be an asset,
• Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good interpersonal skills are required competencies.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates,
• No obligation for travel and driving licence required.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.