QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you like to be player of a winning team???
Pergo is an innovative and high end medical devices research, design and manufacturing company. Pergo has been established with 35+ years of industry experience and we have been overperforming market grow significantly and consistently. We are sister company of Medbar; which already has a global recognition. As of 2019, Pergo products are actively consumed by end users in 72 countries, 6 continents. . We design, manufacture and market innovative, high quality single use healthcare products for international markets.
Pergo spirit is "Passion for Better". We encourage our employees to carry out their creative ideas in a team oriented, technological and demanding work environment. Above all, in Pergo we prioritize doing business with integrity and respect for our employees and all the parties we interact with.
Currently we are looking for top talent R&D Engineers.
· Designing and developing medical products from concept to final product, according to stringent regulatory standards.
· Coordinating all steakholders during ‘time to market’.
· Preparing specifications for process design (including capacity planning).
· Preparing process flowcharts, operation instructions.
· Proficiency in CAD.
· Experience in plastic part design.
· Experience in plastic production technologies.
· Knowledge of statistical methods.
· Knowledge of QFD and DOE methodology.
· Fluency in English.
· Basic knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, automation.
· BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or BioEngineering or BioMedical Engineering; MSc degree are preferred.