QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MINDPICKED is a new generation recruitment firm providing companies solutions in their search for talent, and talents opportunities who wants to reach their potential.
We specialize in middle and senior management recruitment in various sectors and countless job functions.
We are looking for a ' Group Commodity Buyer ' for our client. Our client is a multinational Automotive companies in Turkey.
· Manage the strategic coordination of worldwide sourcing including developing commodity sourcing strategies.
· Lead supplier selection, participating in development activities, and establishing purchase contracts governing assigned segments- Petrochemical, Oil and Chemicals globally.
· Emphasis is on selection and management of vendors to provide SP Group with the highest levels of quality as required at the lowest landed cost while insuring adequate capacity, on-time delivery, and commitment to continuous improvement.
· Support current products as well as new product development.
· Manage the commercial aspects of a specific supplier deck.
· Develop & Execute Commodity Strategy such as EPDM, Carbon Black, TPE family, Process Oil and various chemicals.
· Familiar with bulk volume oriented Purchase requisitions, orders, RFQ, RFI.
· Provide and execute cost improvement projects.
· University degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical / Chemical / Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
· 4-5 years experience in simillar position.
· Contract Negotiating Skills, strategic purchasing and sourcing experience required.
· Understanding of market and understanding of key financial metrics.
· Ability to analyze the market programs & bulletin, managing the cost breakdown of segments & manufacturing processes.
· Fluent in English.
· Active driver, willing (without any restriction) to travel internationaly
· Strong MS Office and SAP knowledge, Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to understand technical drawing.