QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor's degree in, Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or relevant departments from a reputable university.
· Good knowledge about technical drawings, general dimensions and tolerance, material and manufacturing methods,
· Experience and ability to review and modify 2D and/or 3D data by using CAD (Computer–Aided Design) programs such as UG/NX and AutoCAD.
· More than 4 years’ experience with mold design for Aluminum parts. (HPDC, LPDC …etc)
· Fluency in English,
· User experience in MS Office Applications,
· Professional communication skills and time management,
· Close cooperation with the other departments, customers and suppliers also.
· No military service obligation for male candidates.
· Career goal must be desired in mould production sector.
· To perform the desired designs in the new mould design and development projects, using CAD software, in accordance with the plan and expectations.
· 2D&3D design of the components.