QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles & Responsibilities
· Analyzing, resolving and reporting quality and defect issues.
· Tracking reclaim data and solution process.
· Adaptation of new system/software/applications of service operation.
· Customer complaint management.
· Authorized Service Center contract management.
· Field visits, quality and warranty audits.
· Providing technical support for Home Appliance and Mobile products.
· Delivering online and offline skill training to the technicians.
· Conducting skill level test to technicians.
· Preparing required training materials.
· Translating global product and repair manuals from English to Turkish.
· University degree from related departments of universities.
· Minimum 2 years of practical repair experience or technical support experience in consumer electronics (preferably Home Appliances and/or Mobile products).
· Fluency in English both written and spoken.
· Strong organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a global matrix structure.
· Adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop high quality working relationships with customers, suppliers, business partners and colleagues.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· No restriction for traveling.
· Driving license (B class).